Monday, January 5, 2009

Albertson's - sale good 1/7 - 1/13

Happy New Year Everyone! I took the last month and half off, but I am ready to start teaching, shopping, and posting again. Here is the latest deal I got.

Total Spent: $68.38
Total Savings: $246.62

Here is what I bought(4 Transactions):

6 Pantene Shampoo - $.17 each
6 Pantene Conditioner - .17 each
6 Pantene Hairspray - .67 each
12 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks - $.75 each
2 Betty Crocker Fruit Stakers - $.63 each
2 Bags Bugles - $1.00 each
1 Box honey nut Cheerios - $.25 each
6 Gillette Venus Razors -$.49 each
4 boxes Magic Erasers - $1.25 each
10 boxes Pillsbury Toaster Strudels - $.50 each
19 boxes Puffs Tissue - $.63 each
16 boxes Yoplait Gogurts - $.90 each


*The coupon for the Gillette Fusion men's Razor, listed on grocery smarts, says it is good for any Gillette razor. The Albertsons in Layton has a huge bin full on the Gillette Venus women's razors, which count in the $15 voucher sale. I bought these instead and I am going to take them back and exchange them for the men's razors when they get more in. The GM Manager at Albertson's gave me this idea.

*Because my preferred card has my address connected to it, I get coupons mailed to me every so often. This month I got coupons good for $6.00 off an $80 purchase. I asked the cashier if I could use it even though my $80 was spread across four different transactions. He let me use it. It might depend on the store and the cashier that you get, but if you have this coupon it is worth a try.

No comments: